Residential care - Powell River
Evergreen Extended Care located on the beautiful surroundings of Powell River, is a 75-bed facility equipped with services and staff devoted to a comfortable living environment.How do I access residential care? You can access residential care through Vancouver Coastal Health. Please do not contact the operator directly.
How do I access residential care?
You can access residential care through Vancouver Coastal Health. Please do not contact the operator directly.
A home with 24-hour professional nursing services
We provide publicly subsidized Residential Care through our Home and Community Care services.
Residential Care is provided to people who:
- Have complex care needs
- Can no longer remain safely in their own home
- Require 24 hour nursing care in a supervised and secure environment
What services are provided?
- 24-hour professional nursing and personal care
- Accommodation in a safe and secure environment
- Nutritious meals
- Medication management
- Recreational activity programs
- Support and relief for families and loved ones who are providing care
Who's eligible? To be eligible you must meet the eligibility requirements for receiving Home and Community Care services .
Because publicly subsidized Residential Care is a limited resource, a priority system is in place so that those who most urgently need this service are placed first.